O'Henry's are oh! so! wonderful! I don't know how they got their name, but if you're a fan of peanuts & chocolate & butterscotch ... and following the easiest recipe ever ... then you must try these.
O'HENRY's
1 c. Karo syrup
1 c. sugar
1 c. peanuts (I got unsalted and I don't chop them)
1 c. peanut butter
3 c. Rice Krispies
1 pkg. chocolate chips
1 pkg. butterscotch chips
Stir together Karo syrup and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes. Add peanuts and peanut butter to the Karo mixture. Microwave everything for 1 minute. Add 3 cups of Rice Krispies. Spread into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
Combine chocolate chips (on bottom) and butterscotch chips in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Spread over krispie mixture and cool in the refrigerator. Remove and cut into 1-inch squares.
Monday, April 28, 2008
O'Henry's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment