2-3 pieces of cooked chicken breasts, diced (or 2 cans of chicken if you're in a pinch for time)
4 oz. cream cheese
salt & pepper
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
6 crescent rolls (Pillsbury Grands are best)
stuffing mix (I prefer Pepperidge Farm brand)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk
Combine first 3 ingredients. Add a spoonful of mixture on crescent roll. Wrap around and pinch the edges. Dip in melted butter and then roll in stuffing mix. Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes. Serve with mushroom sauce (combine soup and milk in saucepan over low heat until smooth and creamy).
Monday, March 31, 2008
Chicken Pillows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment